Story of a young man

The next point concerns the general deportment and conduct of the class first, the young ladies. . As potter said, we know you.  This last bit was right off the cuff: id have to see Mrs. Dale-Events about it during recess, but I felt sure shes help.


  'Now the boys.  A man who is strong tough never needs to show it in his dress on the way he cuts his hair. Toughness is a quality of the mind, Nothing to do with muscles. I suppose that in about a year or so some of you will be thinking of girlfriends: believe me, they will think you much attractive with clean teeth, hands and faces than without.
  you are the top class: the operations word is Top That means you must set the standard in all things for the rest of the school, for, whether you wish it or not, the younger ones will ape everything you do or say. They will try to walk like you and use the words you use, and so, for as long as you much of their conduct will be your responsibility as the top class you must be top in cleanliness, department, courtesy, and work. I believe that you have in you to be a fine class: it depends on you.i am your teacher and I m the one you should criticize if a failure to maintain the standards I demand of you.
     There was an absence of the silent hostility of yesterday. There were no further questions so I told them they could spend the remaining minutes of the period considering and  I say back and observed 
 At recess, I want to the staff room and told Mrs. Dale-Eavents how I had impulsively committed her to talk with the girls: she was quite pleased about it and promised to 'lay it on thick.
This is the story of a real man who is really legend according to me and I m very happy to write this post because it's very osm I really like it.so u can also read and share your memory with us and don't forget to read complete post to get all information about this it is very really important and in her days with really osm bro please read Karo mere yaro is it me really blogger owner so read and enjoy.
Previous Post Next Post